We have to keep Blanchard Community as a sales-free zone, but we wish you success!
It’s alright by us if you:
- Include a link to your professional site in your signature and your profile
- Contextualize your reply to a community discussion
- Ask the Community Managers about hosting an event that showcases you as a thought-leader
We’re not comfortable with:
- Using Blanchard Community as a sales pool by which to accrue sales leads
- Private messaging Blanchard Community members to promote your business
- Monopolizing events or discussions to center them around promoting your business
Our goal is to foster a community that offers solutions that can benefit many, and challenging discussions, grounded in transparency and directness. Establishing that level of safety and comfort is challenging and delicate.
If we allowed sales activity in the community, by the next day all of the discussions would be salespeople pitching to each other!