1. I forgot my username or password.
You do not know your logon ID (this is your username) and/or you forgot your password, or you get a message that says "The Ninth House Network does not recognize your logon ID and/or password. Please try again."
If you don’t know your logon ID/username
- Try entering your full work email address.
- If this does not work, or if your logon ID is not an email address, contact your Ninth House® administrator for this information.
If you do not know your password
- Go to http://www.ninthhouse.net
- Type your logon ID/username in the Logon ID field.
- Leave the password field blank, and click on "forgot password?"
- In the "Forgot Your Password?" window that pops up, verify your logon ID email address in the Logon ID box and then click Send.
Your password will be automatically sent by the system to your email address.
2. I keep getting prompted for a NetCD, but I don’t have one.
You are trying to launch the program and you get an error message stating that you need to insert a NetCD.
This is most commonly caused at the login screen if you inadvertently chose “yes” at step three.
- Go to www.ninthhouse.net
- Enter your logon ID (your username)
- Enter your password
- Select "no" when asked if using NetCDs
- Click on Enter
3. I am stuck at the “Checking Systems” screen.
After logging in and launching the program, you are stuck at the “Checking Systems” screen and cannot progress thru the program.
This issue most commonly occurs when you are running the program and your bandwidth is too low.
- Verify that your system meets minimum operating requirements.
- Run a quick check test to identify the specific problem by clicking on https://quickcheck.ninthhouse.net/general/1/
- The results will identify the issue and if you need assistance resolving it, please take a print screen and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, try logging into the program from a location where you have access to a faster Internet connection (i.e., T1 or T3 line or DSL).