- I forgot my password
- I am getting an “Invalid Password” error
- I am getting an "Invalid Passkey" error
1. I forgot my password
You created a unique password, but cannot remember it.
If you have forgotten your password, you will need to click on the "Forgot Your Password" link next to the password field.
- You will be prompted for your email address and the answer to your security question
- Upon submitting both, you will receive an email with a temporary password that will allow you temporary access to the Assessment Portal, in order for you to create a new password.
2. I am getting an “Invalid Password” error
You entered your password, and even though it is correct, you are getting an error message.
Solution: Passwords are case sensitive. Make sure you don't have the "CAPS LOCK" on and try again.
- If you continue to get the same error, please call 800 332-6684.
3. I am getting an "Invalid Passkey" error
You may be entering the passkey incorrectly.
Double check the characters before submitting the passkey.
- Also, make sure that there are no spaces in between the characters of the passkey or before and after the entire passkey
- If you continue to have problems, please call 800 332-6684.
Please note: for this assessment, the top support issues are still being identified. If you have a question or need to request assistance, please call 800 332-6684 or +1 303-581-1408 to speak with customer service.
If you would like to submit a help desk trouble ticket over the Web, please click on this link: http://www.truscoresupport.com