There are three methods of reporting available in Blanchard Exchange: Individual, Group, and Account-focused reports.
Some products provide basic completion reporting, while other products may have detailed reporting features. Select a topic below for details on how completion is reported:
- LAPII Online Assessment
- LBAII Self, DISC Profile, & Team Assessments
- Documents or Downloadable Material
- Streaming Video
- SLII App
Individual Progress Reports
Go to the projects page and select your project:
Scroll down in your project to see individual completion status; click on the plus icon next to a participant for more details regarding specific assignment completion (Figure 1).
More-complex products delivered through Blanchard Exchange may include additional reporting features and data. These details can be viewed by selecting Show details (Figure 2).
A snapshot of participant progress can be seen on your main project Overview tab (Figure 3).
To see a breakdown of group activity, go to the Reports tab and select one of the following reports (Figure 4):
Project Status: See your group and participant’s status by individual activities.
SLX Learn the SLII Model Online-report for current project*: View invitation and access progress for the Learn the SLII Model Lesson.
Challenge completion report*: View progress in terms of the individual Challenges within a Challenge product that have been completed.
Challenge Product Activity*: View a summary activity for Challenge assignments such as the total number of visits, average visits per user, total accessed, and total completed.
*Indicates this report will only be available if the product is being used within the project.
Go to the Reports tab on the left-hand side of the screen (Figure 5) and select a report:
Bounced emails and activation errors: This report will show all projects with the number of bounced emails recorded along with the number of activation errors based on a selected reporting period of time.
Credit status for add on products: See a list of credits purchased, available, used, and expired for all Blanchard add-on products. Note that some courses included products that have higher credit counts on certain products (such as Learn the SLII Model Lesson) compared to the number of credits you order for learners. Also note that some products can be used in multiple course designs.
Course credit balances: Similar to the report above, this report lists credits purchased/available/used/expired for new courses, rather than individual/add-on products.
Product completion: See an account breakdown of all participants and individual completion rates on all products.
Automated Communication Plan Activity: Provides a summary of email sends, opens, and click-throughs to Blanchard Exchange for emails triggered from automated communication plans.
Challenge completion report*: Displays completion details for individual Challenge assignments for all learners in an account who have access to one or more Challenge products. Note that a "Column Visibility" option is also listed next to the export options to add or remove individual Challenge assignments from the report.
Challenge Product Activity*: This report provides summary activity of Challenge assignments such as the total number of visits, average visits per user, total accessed, and total completed. This report is also now available at the project-level.
Course Enrollments: This report provides a breakdown of project enrollment/course enrollment/completion for all users in an account including assignment completion totals.
Product Activity Summary By Course: This report summarizes individual assignment views/completions based on assignments within a course. Note that files listed under the Resources tab of a course are also listed, but will not show any activity since completion is not tracked.
*Indicates that the report is only available if your account has this product enabled.
Applicable to: SLII LEARN Self-Study / SLII Online / Building Trust Online / Building Trust Clicks / Self Leadership Online / Discovering Team Leadership / Team Leadership App
Each program listed above is composed of a series of individual modules. With the exception of MASTER/Tools for Success modules, a user must both view a certain percentage of the module and pass a final quiz at the end of each module.
To obtain completion as well as a passing quiz score, the learner must meet the following conditions:
- Completion: The learner has viewed at least 90% of the module.
- Passing Quiz Criteria: The learner has a score of 65% or higher on the final quiz.
Project Status report - As noted above under Group Reports, this report will display the following completion information for each learner:
- Not Started: Indicates that the learner does not have any progress on any of the modules.
- In progress: The learner has progress on one or more of the four modules. Completion of one or more modules could also be true under this status.
- Completed: The learner has viewed the content within all four modules and has passed the quiz.
- Overdue: Indicates that one or more modules are not completed and the deadline listed in the course/project has passed (the modules can still be completed following the deadline).
Individual progress - As noted above under Individual Progress Reports, individual user completion status may be viewed under the project's Participants tab.
When viewing individual progress, the same status indicators listed above will be displayed for eLearning modules. The individual progress for each of the four modules can be viewed using this method.
Additionally, individual final quiz scores for modules containing quizzes can be viewed by using the Show details option at the top of the individual user's status.
When viewing a participant's progress in Blanchard Exchange with the LAPII Online Assessment, note that there are four status representations on the Project Status report:
- Not Started - The learner has not started their assessment.
- In Progress - This indicates that the learner has some activity recorded. The recorded activity can be a combination of any of the following: rater invitations have been sent; the learner started or completed the Self survey; raters have completed the questionnaire.
- Completed - This indicates the learner has met the minimum requirements to receive a report (Self survey completed and at least 3 rater responses).
- Overdue - This status indicates that the deadline has passed and the minimum requirements have not been met.
The following progress indicators display for both the LBAII Self Assessment, DISC Profile Assessment*, and Team Assessment* in Blanchard Exchange:
- Not Started - The learner has not started their assessment.
- In Progress - This indicates that the learner has some activity recorded.
- Completed - This indicates the learner has completed their Self assessment.
- Overdue - This status indicates that the deadline has passed and the learner has not completed their Self assessment.
*Note: Currently, the DISC Profile Assessment and Team Assessment provide completion reporting for the Self questionnaire only. Rater completion details are not passed to Blanchard Exchange. For access to these details, please submit a request to your Blanchard Exchange Support Contact.
All basic documents/files that are downloaded by learners, such as PDFs, Word documents, Spreadsheets, etc... are marked as completed as soon as the learner selects the Start button to open/download the file.
Streaming video will mark as completed as soon as the video player's timeline has reached 80% of the total length of the video.
The SLII App will mark as completed as soon as the activation code is used to unlock the App on a device. Completion will carry over to future projects automatically.