There are three methods of reporting available in Blanchard Exchange: Individual, Group, and Account-focused reports.
Some products provide basic completion reporting, while other products may have detailed reporting features. Select a topic below for details on how completion is reported:
- The SLII Experience™ LEARN Self-Study
- LAPII Online Assessment
- LBAII Self & DISC Profile Assessments
- Documents or Downloadable Material
- Streaming Video
Individual Progress Reports
Go to the projects page and select your project:
Scroll down in your project to see individual completion status; click on the plus icon next to a participant for more details regarding specific assignment completion (Figure 1).
More-complex products delivered through Blanchard Exchange may include additional reporting features and data. These details can be viewed by selecting Show details (Figure 2).
A snapshot of participant progress can be seen on your main project Overview tab (Figure 3).
To see a breakdown of group activity, go to the Reports tab and select one of the following reports (Figure 4):
Project Status: See your group and participant’s status by individual activities.
SLX Learn the SLII Model Online-report for current project*: View invitation and access progress for the Learn the SLII Model Lesson.
SLII Challenge*: View progress in terms of the number of SLII Challenges that have been completed.
*Indicates this report will only be available if the product is being used within the project.
Go to the Reports tab on the left-hand side of the screen (Figure 5) and select a report:
Add on credit balances: See a list of credits purchased, available, used, and expired for all Blanchard products. Note that some courses included products that have higher credit counts on certain products (such as Learn the SLII Model Lesson) compared to the number of credits you order for learners. Also note that some products can be used in multiple course designs.
Course credit balances: Details coming soon - this report is a part of upcoming development and does not yet show any information.
Product completion: See an account breakdown of all participants and individual completion rates on all products.
Project status overview: See basic details about all created projects such as the number of added or invited participants.
First-time Manager Challenge status report*: Displays completion details for the First-time Manager Challenge assignments for all learners in an account who have access to this Challenge. Note that a "Column Visibility" option is also listed next to the export options to add or remove individual Challenge assignments from the report.
SLII Challenge status report*: Displays completion details for the SLII Experience Challenge 2.0 assignments for all learners in an account who have access to this Challenge. Note that a "Column Visibility" option is also listed next to the export options to add or remove individual Challenge assignments from the report.
*Indicates that the report is only available if your account has this product enabled.
The LEARN Self-Study is composed of four self-paced learning modules, each containing a quiz at the end of the module.
To obtain completion as well as a passing quiz score, the learner must meet the following conditions in each module:
- Completion: The learner has viewed at least 90% of the screens in the module.
- Passing Quiz Criteria: The learner has 65% or higher of correct responses on the quiz.
Courses that include the LEARN Self-Study will display the reporting details on both the Project Status report and the individual progress in the following ways:
Project Status report - As noted above under Group Reports, this report will display the following completion information for each learner under a column listed as "SLII LEARN Self-Study":
- Not Started: Indicates that the learner does not have any progress on any of the modules.
- In progress: The learner has progress on one or more of the four modules. Completion of one or more modules could also be true under this status.
- Completed/Passed: The ideal status - this indicates that the learner has completed all four modules and has passed each quiz at the end of each module.
- Completed/Failed: The learner has completed all four modules, but has failed all four quizzes.
- Completed: The learner has viewed the content within all four modules, but has not completed one or more of the quizzes.
- Overdue: Indicates that one or more modules are not completed and the deadline listed in the course/project has passed (the modules can still be completed following the deadline).
Individual progress - As noted above under Individual Progress Reports, individual user completion status may be viewed under the project's Participants tab.
When viewing individual progress, the same status indicators listed above will be displayed for the LEARN Self-Study modules. The individual progress for each of the four modules can be viewed using this method. Additionally, quiz scores for each of the four modules can be viewed by using the Show details option.
When viewing a participant's progress in Blanchard Exchange with the LAPII Online Assessment, note that there are four status representations on the Project Status report:
- Not Started - The learner has not started their assessment.
- In Progress - This indicates that the learner has some activity recorded. The recorded activity can be a combination of any of the following: rater invitations have been sent; the learner started or completed the Self survey; raters have completed the questionnaire.
- Completed - This indicates the learner has met the minimum requirements to receive a report (Self survey completed and at least 3 rater responses).
- Overdue - This status indicates that the deadline has passed and the minimum requirements have not been met.
The following progress indicators display for both the LBAII Self Assessment and the DISC Profile Assessment* in Blanchard Exchange:
- Not Started - The learner has not started their assessment.
- In Progress - This indicates that the learner has some activity recorded.
- Completed - This indicates the learner has completed their Self assessment.
- Overdue - This status indicates that the deadline has passed and the learner has not completed their Self assessment.
*Note: Currently, the DISC Profile Assessment only provides completion reporting for the Self questionnaire only. Rater completion details are not passed to Blanchard Exchange. For access to these details, please submit a request to your Blanchard Exchange Support Contact.
All basic documents/files that are downloaded by learners, such as PDFs, Word documents, Spreadsheets, etc... are marked as completed as soon as the learner selects the Start button to open/download the file.
Streaming video will mark as completed as soon as the video player's timeline has reached 90% of the total length of the video.