As long as the user-in-question has not accessed the materials in your project, you can remove a participant from your project. Start by opening the project containing the user you wish to remove, and then follow the next steps:
- Select the "Participants" tab.
- Select the checkbox next to the name of the person you wish to remove.
- Select "Delete." (Figure 1)
This will remove the person from your project and return a credit to your available balance.
If your project has the "Learn the SLII Model Online" product, you will first need to remove any individuals that user has invited from the lesson before you may delete them from the project. This is only possible if all individuals in the sub-project have not logged into the lesson:
- Go to the Projects tab.
- Select the project.
- Expand the details of the user you wish to remove.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the user's status until you see the heading "Invites". Click on "SLX Learn the SLII Model Online" - This will take you to the sub-project of that user.
- Check the boxes next to the users you wish to remove.
- Click delete.
- Click "Back to parent project."
- Check the box next to the name of the user.
- Click Delete.
If you experience an error when attempting to remove a participant, please click here.
How do i remove a user who will not be able to attend class?