Administrators are typically individuals who set up learners with access to Blanchard Exchange, but can also include other role types that have some level of access to all project details within your account.
To add an administrator, click ‘Invite Administrator’ from the home page (Figure 1) or go to the User tab and select ‘Add User’.
On the next screen, start by entering the user's First Name, Last Name, and Email Address.
Move to the Organization drop-down and select your organization's name from the list. Next, select the appropriate Language for the user.
Finally, select the appropriate role for the user:
- Administrator: This individual will have full access to your account. They will be able to add, edit, and delete information.
- Read-Only Access: This individual will be able to view details in your account, but will not have access to add, edit, and delete information.
- Account Trainer: This individual will have access to view all project details in your account through the Trainer Portal interface. However, they will not have access to the Corporate Portal, which is the primary interface for both the "Administrator" and "Read-Only Access" roles above.
Note that both the "Administrator" role and the "Read-Only Access" role also includes access to the Trainer Portal interface. For details on the Trainer Portal, please click here for more information.
Following the role selection, enter the name and email address of the individual you're setting up for access and click ‘Save user details’ (Figure 2).
Based on what role is selected for this individual, select one of the following emails on the next screen:
- Client Administrator—Welcome to BX (Default) - For the Administrator role
- Client Read-Only Access—Welcome to BX - For the Read-Only Access
- Client Account Trainer—Welcome to BX - For the Account Trainer role
Edit the email and subject line if necessary and click on ‘Send email’ (Figure 3).
To edit an administrator, go to the Users tab, find the individual, and select the user's name. Select the Edit button towards the top of the page, make your changes, and then click on Save user details.