Reporting enhancements have been made to The SLII Experience™ LEARN Self-Study. These enhancements provide additional reporting details to the Corporate Portal and also provide clarity on the Learner Portal regarding module completion. See below for a summary of changes:
LEARN Self-Study Completion & Success Criteria:
- Completion: A module is now marked as completed once a learner has viewed at least 90% of the module.
- Quiz Success: The quiz at the end of each module will be marked as "Passed" if the learner has 65% or higher in correct quiz responses.
Learner Portal Progress Enhancements:
- Activity buttons to access each module in a course now reflect the following statuses:
- Start: no progress recorded
- Continue: resume the module from last location
- View: return to the last location in a completed module
- Not started: The module does not have any progress recorded
- In progress: The module is currently in progress
- Completed: The module has been completed
Corporate Portal Reporting Enhancements:
- The Project Status report now reports completion and quiz status (passed or failed) under one column for "SLII LEARN Self-Study", providing an at-a-glace summary of both completion and quiz success criteria.
- Quiz scores for each of the 4 modules are visible by viewing individual learner progress under the "Participants" tab of a project.
For details on the Corporate Portal reporting enhancements, please see the How to Run Progress Reports tutorial.