Status Reports provide a snapshot of user progress/completion.
- Select the Admin tab and then select Custom Reports (Figure 1)
- Locate the Report Categories drop-down menu and select Lesson Reports (Figure 2-1)
- Locate the Class drop-down menu, followed by selecting the appropriate class (Figure 2-2)
- Select Update (Figure 2-3)
Progress for each user in the group will be displayed in terms of a percentage. The report can also be exported to PDF, Excel, or printed using the options listed directly above the status report.
For a more-detailed look at individual user progress, navigate to the Reports tab, followed by selecting Group Reports (Figure 3).
- Locate the class followed by selecting the class name
- To view progress for a specific user, select the user's name. The following screen will show a breakdown of all steps located in a lesson including their completion details. Progress can also be exported to Excel or printed from this screen.