The information below applies to the following programs: SLII Express, Self Leadership Express, & Building Trust Concepts
Elearning Integration Standard
Your Learning Management System should be capable of supporting SCORM 1.2 wrappers.
Video content is served through streaming media provider Brightcove. A sample video can be found here: https://bcove.video/2kp2880
Brightcove provides an HTML5-based video player optimized for a variety of conditions related to bandwidth. The player detects a user’s available bandwidth and serves up a video stream appropriate for the bandwidth available. As a result, users with slower Internet connections will be able to stream video content with minimal-to-no buffering, while users with faster internet connections will be served a higher-quality video stream.
Brightcove is an enterprise-level solution. Unlike video streaming providers such as YouTube or Vimeo, Brightcove does not provide a central library of video content that end users can browse or search through to discover other media.
In order to stream the videos, the end user’s browser must be able to access a number of required domains through the firewall. If they cannot access these domains, they may experience issues watching the videos.
Visit this page for a full list of the domains that must be accessible through your firewall: https://support.brightcove.com/domains-and-ports-must-be-accessible-video-cloud
Web Browser Requirements
- Must support HTML5 specifications
- Cookies must be enabled
Supported Web Browsers
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Microsoft Edge (latest)
- Google Chrome (latest)
- Mozilla Firefox (latest)
- Safari (latest)
PDF documents may be included with this content. Any pdf files are version 1.7 and created for Acrobat/Reader 9+.
PC and Mac computers:
- Minimum browser viewing area: 768 x 627 pixels
- Windows 7 or higher
- Mac OS X 10.11.6 or higher
Apple Tablets and Phones:
- Newer 4.7" screen iPhones with standard 1334 x 750 resolution (e.g. iPhone 6 and above)
- All 5.5" screen “Plus" models with standard 1920 x 1080 resolution (e.g. iPhone 6+ and above)
- Newer iPads 4th Generation and above with standard 2048 x 1537 resolution
- iPad Mini 2 and above with standard 2048 x 1537 resolution
- iOS 11
Android Tablets and Phones:
- Newer Medium–Large Phones with 2560 x 1440 resolution and above (e.g., .5.1" Samsung Galaxy S7, 5.7" LG G6 and above)
- Android 8.0